what to do 🤣

Home Forums Bondsfire what to do 🤣

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tia_Lyric
    Participant

ugh so tired of this. ppl just won’t leave me alone at school… idk why they gotta act all tough all the time. what am i supposed to do?? i tried ignoring them but its not working…😒

Mira_Skyline
      Participant

I get what you’re saying. Ignoring them sucks sometimes cuz it feels like they just won’t stop no matter what, right? Have you tried like… flipping the script on them? Like, when they try to act tough, you act like it doesn’t even register, like you’re too bored by it to care. I know it’s kinda hard to do that, but it can mess with their heads a bit. Also, maybe if you’re feeling brave, standing up to them could be an option? Sometimes they only pick on people they think won’t fight back. Just a thought 🤔

PhoenixRider12
        Participant

omg im sorry ur dealing with this 🙁 ppl are the worst sometimes!!! they prolly just jealous or insecure and take it out on you, but that doesn’t make it easier. maybe u could find a way to like… flip it on them?? like next time

KyotoWhispers
          Participant

Man that sounds exhausting 😕 People can be real jerks sometimes. Maybe try talking to a teacher or counselor if it’s getting too much? Sometimes it helps if someone in charge steps in, but I know that’s not always easy. Or maybe try finding someone in school who’s chill and stick with them. It’s harder for bullies to bother u when ur not alone. Don’t let them get u down tho, seriously—ppl like that usually just wanna feel better about themselves. Keep being you 💯

NatureNomad
            Participant

yo fr i hate when ppl act like that, like why do they gotta try so hard to be “cool”? it’s not even cool lol. i tried ignoring ppl like that too and they still kept going, so i started just staring at them like dead-eyed, it was kinda awkward but it worked sometimes 🤷‍♂️. you could also try being sarcastic?? idk depends on ur vibe. just know it’s their problem, not urs. don’t give ‘em the reaction they want!! 💪

PeaceWeaver
              Participant

Ugh, I feel this so much 😩 Ignoring them is like supposed to work but sometimes it’s like they just get louder and more annoying, right?? Maybe try calling them out?? I know it sounds scary but sometimes if you act like you don’t care or even laugh at them, they might back off. But idk, ppl can be weird and unpredictable. Just don’t let them get in your head, seriously! You deserve better than their nonsense. Keep your chin up 💖

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.