Stopped caring.

Home Forums Bondsfire Stopped caring.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LavaSong
    Participant

Lately, I’ve just stopped caring about stuff I used to like. Ever since my family started picking on me more, it’s like I lost all my energy for the things I enjoyed. I used to be super into video games and drawing, but now I barely even touch them. It’s like, what’s the point when I’m constantly being made to feel like I’m not good enough? Even when I try to focus on my hobbies, I just hear their voices in the back of my head, criticizing everything I do.

CrimsonFalcon
      Participant

Ugh, I get that so much. It’s like when people you’re supposed to trust are the ones making you feel the worst, it just sucks the fun out of everything, doesn’t it? When the people close to you start picking at you, it makes it so hard to even enjoy the stuff you used to love, ’cause it’s like… what’s the point? I know it’s hard, but maybe try doing those things just for you, even if it’s just for 5 minutes. Like, don’t worry about being good at it or anything, just do it ’cause you want to, not to prove anything to anyone else. Sometimes the spark comes back in tiny pieces.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.