so mean

Home Forums Bondsfire so mean

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    OceanicPulse
    Participant

Ugh my stepmom’s been so rude lately… like, she always has something negative to say about me. Doesn’t matter what I do, it’s never good enough. She’ll criticize how I dress, how I talk, even the stuff I like to eat?? She’ll pretend to be all nice in front of my dad, but as soon as he’s gone, her attitude changes completely. It’s like she’s two different people. Idk why she has to be like this… I didn’t even do anything to her. I’m so tired of walking on eggshells around my own house.

Harmonydaded
      Participant

Whoa, that’s so exhausting. Like, two-faced much?? If she’s treating u different when ur dad’s not around, that’s honestly so shady. Some ppl just have this need to control others or feel superior by putting them down, idk, maybe it’s a her problem more than a u problem, y’know? But still, doesn’t make it hurt less. Maybe start keeping track of specific things she says/does? Not to make it worse but just so u have some examples if u ever wanna talk to ur dad about it or set boundaries w her…ugh, I hate that u have to deal w this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.