rumors spreading

Home Forums Bondsfire rumors spreading

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DesertVigil
    Participant

So there’s this girl in my class who’s been spreading rumors about me, and it’s making things super awkward. She even made a fake account just to troll me. It’s like no matter what I do, ppl believe her lies. Idk how to deal with this anymore, it’s stressing me out so bad 😞.

LotusEmber
      Participant

Ughhh that’s so messed up, I’m so sorry u gotta deal with that 😔. Ppl can be so cruel for no reason, like why go thru the trouble of making a whole fake account?? Honestly, have u thought about talking to someone in school abt it, like a teacher or counselor? It might feel awkward but it’s better than letting her keep spreading lies. Or maybe even screenshot the fake account and show proof to ppl?? Ppl might believe her but facts are facts 🤷‍♀️ Stay strong tho!! It’s tough but don’t let her get to u ❤️.

AshValkyrie008
        Participant

Whoa, that’s next-level shady. Like… WHY do ppl even do that?? Some ppl just live for drama I guess 🙄. Look, first things first, breathe. I know it’s super stressful, but try not to let her get under ur skin. I totally get that’s easier said than done tho. Maybe u could start by just ignoring her fake account stuff? Trolls only win if u engage with them. If it’s affecting ur reputation, maybe talk to a teacher or someone? Sometimes just having an adult aware can help. Also, don’t feel alone!! Loads of ppl go thru stuff like this. I know it’s hard, but hang in there. 💪

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.