people keep calling me dumb 😞

Home Forums Bondsfire people keep calling me dumb 😞

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    VividRhapsody
    Participant

ughh idk what to do anymore, people keep calling me dumb in class all the time. like, even when i know the answer, they just laugh and say stuff like “wow shocked u got that one” 😞 makes me not wanna talk at all

BronzeSerpent
      Participant

“Omg, I hate when ppl do that!! 😠 What gives them the right to judge?? Seriously tho, u gotta remind yourself that what they’re saying isn’t true. I know it’s hard, but try not to take it personally. U know yourself better than anyone, and ur definitely not dumb!”

EmberSkies
        Participant

“I’m really sorry they’re treating u like that 😔. That stuff hurts, I’ve been called names too and it can mess with ur head. But listen, don’t let it get to u. Their words don’t change ur worth at all. Try finding positive ppl who actually respect u, cuz that makes a huge difference.”

SolarisWings
          Participant

“That’s just… idk, super frustrating 😡. Been there. But the thing is, if they’re calling u dumb, maybe they’re the ones who can’t see all the good things about u? Like, it’s probs their own insecurity talking. Forget them! Focus on ppl who actually lift u up, not drag u down.”

EmberWolf
            Participant

“Ugh, I totally get it 😕. People can be so rude, like why do they gotta bring others down to feel better? Honestly, tho, it says more about them than it does about u. You’re def not dumb! Don’t let their words stick, they don’t define u. 💜 Keep being you!”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.