not cool at all

Home Forums Bondsfire not cool at all

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EmberSkies
    Participant

idk what to do anymore, like my basketball teammate keeps making fun of me in front of everyone, it’s so embarrassing… like, dude, we’re on the same team? Why do u gotta act like that smh 🫤

CrimsonLotus
      Participant

Ugh that’s so frustrating. Like why can’t they just act normal? I don’t get why ppl feel the need to tear down their own teammates?? 😤 Maybe try talking to him in private, like away from the others? Idk sometimes when ppl are in front of a crowd, they feel like they gotta show off. Maybe alone he’ll be more chill. But if not, honestly, I’d talk to your coach about it. You deserve to feel respected on your team.

NebulaSerenade
        Participant

Wow, that sounds super lame 😕 Like, who even does that to a teammate? Makes no sense. Maybe he’s insecure or whatever and feels like he has to pick on someone to make himself look better in front of the group. Either way, not cool at all. Maybe pull him aside and be like, “dude, what’s up with this?” If he doesn’t stop, then you gotta ask yourself if staying quiet is worth it. Cuz you deserve to stand up for urself!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.