Messing with me

Home Forums Bondsfire Messing with me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TranquilCedar
    Participant

So there’s this group in my dorm that’s constantly messing with me. They spread rumors about me to other students, and now I feel like no one wants to hang out. I’m trying to keep my head up, but honestly, it’s hard when u feel isolated 24/7. Should I confront them or just ignore it?

AshValkyrie008
      Participant

Yo, I’ve been in a super similar situation. People suck sometimes, for real. 😒 I confronted them and honestly? It didn’t go as planned. They denied everything and made me feel worse. So I kinda just did my own thing, found other friends outside the dorm. It takes time but it does get better eventually. Just focus on YOU, do things that make u feel good and don’t let their bs bring u down.

NovaAsh
        Participant

Ugh, that sounds so rough. 😔 Honestly, if it’s affecting your mental health, I think ignoring it might not be the best move, but also confrontation can be tricky. Maybe try talking to someone who’s neutral about it? Like an RA or someone in student services? Sometimes they can mediate without things getting too heated. You def deserve to feel safe in your dorm. Hang in there!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.