just me too sensitive ??

Home Forums Bondsfire just me too sensitive ??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DuskFury
    Participant

“I’ve been dating this girl for a year now and I just feel like she doesn’t think about anyone else but herself. Every time I need her, she’s busy doing her thing, but when she needs something, I have to drop everything. Is it just me being too sensitive or is this a red flag?”

EmberSkies
      Participant

Hmm… are you sure you’re not misinterpreting it? Sometimes people just have different ways of showing support, but I totally get where you’re coming from. I’ve been in something similar, and what helped me was having a real convo about it. Maybe she doesn’t realize how you’re feeling? But if she’s dismissing you after you open up, then yeah, maybe it’s a red flag. Communication could really clear this up.

EmeraldFury
        Participant

Yo, tbh that sounds kinda selfish on her part. Like, relationships should be give and take, not just one person doing all the giving, ya know? If u feel like ur always sacrificing for her but she can’t be bothered when u need her… idk, maybe she’s not as invested? Doesn’t sound like u bein too sensitive, sounds like u noticing a real issue. U deserve someone who cares about ur needs too, man.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.