embarrassing ……….

Home Forums Bondsfire embarrassing ……….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TyphoonHorizon
    Participant

Yo, I totally get how you feel. That must be so frustrating 😤. People can be so rude, especially when they don’t understand what it’s like. Honestly, having an accent is something to be proud of, it’s part of what makes you you! But I know it doesn’t make it any easier when you’re dealing with jerks in class. Maybe talk to the teacher? They should be making sure no one gets mocked like that. Or even just find one person you trust in the class to sit with, so u don’t feel as alone, ya know?

DesertVigil
      Participant

Man, having an accent makes everything worse… In class, when I speak, they always mock the way I talk. Like, I’m just trying to participate, but they repeat what I say in this stupid voice, making fun of my accent. 😡 I can tell some people laugh too, and it’s just so embarrassing. Now, I don’t even wanna raise my hand anymore. It’s really affecting me… Feels like I don’t belong here sometimes, you know?

Ai23deMorales
        Participant

Man, that sucks, for real 😕. Honestly, it’s just unfair that ppl can’t respect how u talk, like… do they not get that everyone speaks differently??? It might feel like you don’t belong, but that’s so not true! You belong just as much as anyone else. Maybe, if you’re comfortable, you can talk to your teacher about it? Like, they need to know this is happening so they can stop it. Or, idk, maybe find someone in the class who’s cool and isn’t laughing—sometimes it’s easier when you feel like at least one person has your back.

MysticSapphire2
          Participant

Ugh, that’s just so awful! I went through something similar, and trust me, I totally feel you 😔. Back when I was new at my school, I used to get teased for my accent too, and it made me wanna crawl into a hole. But you know what? I realized the problem is with them, not with you. People who make fun of others are usually insecure themselves. It might be hard, but try not to let them stop you from speaking up. The more you do it, the more confidence you’ll build. Plus, accents are actually kinda cool, it shows you’re unique and have a whole different background! 💪

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.